Indiana University Health cares about the health and wellness needs of Indiana communities, and looks to residents to help identify those needs.
To learn more about the community health needs IU Health is currently working to improve, please select the name of the hospital to learn more about its activities and strategies from the scroll down menu on this page. For additional information about your local IU Health hospital, please click the statewide map below.
Together, we can provide IU Health communities with the resources they need to get healthy and strong for life.
IU Health Arnett Hospital
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
IU Health Bedford Hospital
IU Health Blackford Hospital
IU Health Bloomington Hospital
IU Health Frankfort Hospital
IU Health Methodist Hospital
IU Health North Hospital
IU Health Paoli Hospital
IU Health Saxony Hospital
IU Health Tipton Hospital
IU Health University Hospital
IU Health West Hospital
IU Health White Memorial Hospital
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- IU Health Arnett Hospital
- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- IU Health Bedford Hospital
- IU Health Blackford Hospital
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Frankfort Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health North Hospital
- IU Health Paoli Hospital
- IU Health Saxony Hospital
- IU Health Tipton Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital
- IU Health West Hospital
- IU Health White Memorial Hospital
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
IU Health identified the following community health needs, in which we will focus our community benefit efforts:
- Access to Affordable Healthcare
- Nutrition and Healthy Weight
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
IU Health is committed to improving the health of community members by partnering with local community organizations to create innovative strategies to meet these needs. IU Health is answering the call to dedicate its resources to improve quality of life for the communities it serves.
IU Health invites community members to review the community health needs assessments and provide comments to email@example.com.