Charitable giving plays an important role in outreach to the community for Indiana University Health. These strategic relationships allow us to increase impact and make measurable advances toward positive health outcomes and increased quality of life for individuals living in IU Health communities.
IU Health seeks to work with and contribute to non-profit community organizations and health agencies committed to building innovative strategies to serve the needs of neighborhoods, particularly within the areas our community outreach prioritizes:
- Access to Healthcare
- Nutrition and Healthy Weight
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
We are interested in supporting programs or initiatives that specifically aim to:
- Serve an identified community need, particularly in the areas of the IU Health outreach priorities
- Reduce health disparities or improve quality of life for individuals living in our communities
- Reach largely underserved communities (minorities, low-income, homeless and at-risk populations)
IU Health is currently reevaluating its funding process and is not accepting grant proposals at this time. Please check in later for our updated funding awarding process.