- Mission, Vision & Values
- Facts & Figures
- IU Health Executives
- Board of Directors
- In The Community
- National Rankings
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Patient Information
- Magnet Designation
- Vendor Relations
- Volunteering at Indiana University Health
Due to the increased emphasis on patient safety and confidentiality in procedural areas, Indiana University Health has initiated a vendor registration process for representatives.
As of June 16, 2009, all vendor representatives will be required to complete vendor registration through Vendormate. Vendors will register offsite and sign in and out using the badge stations at each facility.
Badge station locations:
- IU Health Methodist Hospital, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and IU Health University Hospital: Main lobby areas at the Guest Services desk
- IU Health North: Security department
- IU Health West: C1002 on the east end of the hospital
- IU Health Arnett: CASS building
View the 2005 Deficit Reduction Act.