Click on the icons in the map to see location and contact information.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment call 765-448-8100 or toll-free 800-542-7818. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call Monday – Friday 7:30 am - 6 pm;Saturday and Sunday 7 am - 5 pm.
Please bring your insurance card and a list of your current medications. Payment of all co-pays, deductibles and/or coinsurance are due at the time of service.
To contact a Indiana University Health Arnett facility call 765-448-8000 or toll-free 800-899-8448.
If you are looking for a doctor or have questions about services at IU Health Arnett, you can speak to a Patient Referral Nurse by calling us at 765-474-MyMD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have comments or feedback about the website please contact us.
Send mail to:
Indiana University Health Arnett
PO Box 5545
Lafayette, IN 47903-5545
IU Health Arnett patient financial services contact information:
- Main Switch Board: 765-448-8000 or 800-899-8448
- Patient Financial Services—Customer Service: 765-838-6168 or 877-863-8519
- Patient Financial Services Fax: 765-838-6169
IU Health Arnett’s customer service representatives are here to assist you with your financial questions. If you would like to speak to a service representative by phone, please call us Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Our automated system is also available during business hours (have your patient account number available).
IU Health Arnett has financial counselors available to help families who are in need of financial assistance. These specialists can also supply you with information regarding charity care or care at reduced rates for those who cannot afford care. If you would like further information before leaving the hospital, please call Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Under Indiana regulations, you may be eligible for payment of all or part of your hospital bill. If you think you may be eligible for assistance, you can get information and an application by calling the number above.
Patient financial service mail should be addressed to the following:
- Correspondence Mail; PO Box 7010; Indianapolis, IN 46207-7010
- Hospital Patient Payment; PO Box 806048; Chicago, IL 60680-4121
- Hospital Insurance Payment; 5346 Reliable Parkway; Chicago, IL 60686-0053
- Provider Patient Payment; PO Box 6724; Chicago, IL 60680-6724
- Provider Insurance Payment; 8016 Reliable Way; Chicago, IL 60686-0080
Questions and feedback can also be sent to IU Health through our Contact IU Health form.