Indiana University Health Arnett otolaryngologists (physicians who treat conditions of the ears, nose and throat) provide care for patients of all ages to improve their ability to breathe, eat and communicate. Some of the conditions treated include dizziness, earaches, head and neck growths, hearing loss, hoarseness, sinus disease, thyroid cancer, swimmer’s ear and tonsil and adenoid problems.
Our physicians provide the latest medical and surgical treatments, including minimally invasive procedures that help reduce risks of pain, bleeding or infection. We offer comprehensive solutions to hearing problems such as bone-anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants. Our physicians also perform head and neck tumor removal, thyroid surgery and other advanced surgical procedures.
We are dedicated to caring for all aspects of ear, nose and throat health. Our staff includes expert speech-language pathologists to help you swallow and talk and audiologists to assist with hearing.
We stay on the forefront of medicine through our partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine. From the latest treatment options to leading research, you have access to the most advanced care available.
We offer comprehensive ear, nose and throat services, including:
- Treatment of recurrent or chronic sinus disease using Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Chronic ear disease treatment
- Coblation treatment for tonsillectomy, turbinate reduction and snoring
- Ear reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck tumor surgery
- Hearing healthcare services
- Nasal and endoscopic sinus surgery
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Sleep disorder evaluation
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Evaluation of voice disorders
From advanced surgeries to care for children’s ear, nose and throat health, we provide the care your family needs.