- Planning your Visit
- Care Team
- Hotels & Transportation
- Patient Rooms
- Authorization to Release Health Information
- Retail Services
- Returning Home
- Classes & Programs
- Events Calendar
Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 184-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for your whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the IU Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- An electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
The Healing Power of Trees
IU Health Arnett Hospital was designed with patients in mind, as a place to promote healing and celebrate life. In keeping with this theme, each hospital floor represents a part of the "Tree of Life." The Tree of Life is often depicted as the center of the universe - a living, evolving organism that has a spiritual and sacred nature. From the birch to the olive tree, each species is unique and has been represented in botany, mythology, history and folklore.
In addition to providing shade and shelter, trees offer us nutritious fruit, beautiful flowers and medicinal ingredients. As we age and grow, they continue to stand tall and remain in the quiet center of our being.
We want your visit to IU Health Arnett Hospital to be as comfortable as possible. Please review the following infomation before arriving at the hospital. It includes information to help you be better informed and more comfortable during your hospitalization. While each person is unique, and each hospitalization individualized, understanding what experiences lie ahead.