Indiana University Health Arnett Infectious Diseases specialists provide expertise in travel medicine, immune deficiency treatments and infusion therapy.
Infectious Diseases Services
- Fevers of unknown origin
- HIV/AIDS and STD prevention, education and treatment
- Infections in cancer patients and patients on immunosuppressive medications
- Infections in internal organs and heart, muscles, bones, joints and other structures
- International travel related health concerns
- Post-surgical and hospital-acquired infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Travel shot center
Planning an international trip and need shots before you go?
IU Health Arnett Infectious Diseases offers a travel shot clinic, which has the latest information on what shots are needed and how close to departure time you must get them. Services also include advice on food and water precautions and insect protection.