Indiana University Health Arnett Ophthalmology physicians diagnose and treat diseases of the eye and perform appropriate surgical procedures when necessary.
- Adult, adolescent and children’s eye exams and diseases
- Cataract surgery, including no injection/no stitch surgery providing improved safety
- Corneal surgery
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Dry eye
- Glaucoma surgery
- Macular degeneration
- Multifocal (bifocal) IOLs and toric (astigmatism) implants
- Oculoplastic and eyelid surgery
- Ptosis (droopy eyelid, heavy eyelids, malpositions)
Learn more about the most common and most complex eye conditions by visiting the American Academy of Ophthalmology's public education site, Get EyeSmart: the best prescription for eye-health information online.