Riley Physicians pediatricians at Indiana University Health Arnett provide comprehensive pediatric primary care throughout the region.
In addition, IU Health Arnett Hospital is home to a designated Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Our board certified neonatologists provide care to all infants, including critically ill or premature babies. The IU Health Arnett Hospital NICU is staffed 24 hours a day by an on-site neonatal provider.
Our pediatric services include primary care, several Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health specialty visiting physicians and health/safety resources. We have convenient Riley Physicians Primary Care locations in Lafayette, West Lafayette, Frankfort and Monticello. Our diverse group of providers has interests in many areas, allowing us to address general and complex issues for children.
Our services include:
- Appointments for patients, birth to college-aged, including well-child and same-day appointments for illness
- Asthma management
- Comprehensive sports physicals
- Developmental, behavioral and learning disorders
For your convenience, we offer evening hours for busy families, Saturday and Sunday morning illness clinics (Sunday only during the school year) and a 24-hour phone nurse for questions.
Our specially trained NICU team includes experienced neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, NICU-trained registered nurses and respiratory therapists. All NICU providers are trained in neonatal resuscitation and have a strong focus on developmental care of critically ill and premature infants. You are encouraged to stay with your new baby in your own private room, where you receive support and care from our dedicated staff.
Our neonatology services include:
- 12 private rooms that allow parents and baby to stay in the same room overnight
- 24-hour, on-site care by a neonatal provider
- Attendance at many routine and all high-risk deliveries
- Care of sick and preterm infants, including 23 weeks gestation to full term
- Invasive procedures, including umbilical catheterization, endotracheal intubation and peripherally inserted central catheters
- Neonatal response team, including a neonatal provider, a NICU registered nurse (RN) and a neonatal-trained respiratory therapist
- Neonatal resuscitation
- Newborn consultations, including high-risk pregnancy consultations
- A shared electronic medical record platform with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, allowing real-time information sharing of test results and diagnostic images
We are proud to offer families the peace of mind and support that comes with the nationally recognized NICU program at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health.
To speak to a nurse between 8 am – 7 pm, please call 765.448.8777 or 800.899.8448.
Riley Physicians primary care pediatricians provide a prescription refill line you can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can dial directly into voicemail and leave the information for your child’s prescription refills without waiting to speak to a nurse. Please allow 48 hours for refills. You will need to provide a photo ID and pick-up the prescription from the provider’s office.
Phone the prescription refill line at 765.446.4499 or 800.899.8448, ext 4499 or request refills through MyChart. Be prepared to leave the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Patient name and birth date
- Your physician’s name
- Name of medicine to be filled
- Medicine dose and frequency
- Your pharmacy name and location
- Name of individual who has permission to pick-up prescription
We retrieve voicemail messages three times a day, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
We have five convenient locations to serve you.