Indiana University Health Arnett Rehabilitation Services is a full service clinical department offering inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. The department is staffed by a team of physical, occupational and hand therapists as well as athletic trainers and speech pathologists.
IU Health Arnett Rehabilitation Services providers help patients overcome disability or limitation from injury, overuse, disease, stroke, chronic pain and/or surgery.
Rehabilitation services at IU Health Arnett include:
- Certified athletic trainers
- Help patients recover from injury, accident, overuse and surgery
- OT certified hand therapists
- Orthotic casting and fabrication
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Pre and post partum rehabilitation
- Post offer employment screening and testing
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation