Indiana University Health Arnett Rheumatology providers treat disease of the joints, muscles and connective tissue. The Rheumatology department is located in the bone and joint center.
Rheumatology services include:
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Autoimmune diseases
- Bone densitometry
- Clinical research
- Clinical trial for arthritis
- Connective tissue diseases
- Intravenous osteoporosis treatment
- Joint and soft tissue aspirations and injections
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Viscosupplementation therapy (such as Synvisc, Supartz Orthovisc) for osteoarthritis of the knee
The IU Health Arnett Rheumatology office is located at:
IU Health Arnett Medical Offices
2600 Ferry St.
Lafayette, IN 47904