Experience the IU Health Ball Memorial Difference
Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital is the largest non-government employer in East Central Indiana, employing nearly 3,000 people. This not-for-profit organization boasts a clinical staff of more than 400 physicians, representing more than 45 medical specialties. We've introduced healthcare to underserved populations and geographic areas, such as Upland, New Castle and Hartford City, and given consumers choices in their healthcare.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital provides top-quality care and has been awarded with more than 35 top national and international awards to prove its efforts. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is the:
- First Indiana hospital to receive NIAHO (National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations) accreditation for compliance with Medicare rules.
- First Indiana hospital to earn the American Heart Association Award for stroke care.
- First Indiana hospital to be awarded with ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
- Third Indiana hospital to obtain “Baby-Friendly” designation from the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) for its commitment to infant health.
The hospital campus is home to the Indiana University Health Edmund F. Ball Medical Education Center and includes the largest physician-teaching program in Indiana outside of Indianapolis, with three residency programs and 64 physicians in training. The hospital is affiliated with the Indiana University School of Medicine and serves as an educational site for the first two years of medical school. The clinics provide low-cost medical care for 25,000 patient visits each year.
Join Our Team
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is the right place for those who want to work in an award-winning organization that offers:
- Wide array of opportunities.
- Rewarding and challenging career opportunities in healthcare.
- Competitive wages.
- Strong benefit packages.
Whether you’re driven to succeed at our nationally recognized cancer center, newly renovated hospital or one of our many practices spread across East Central Indiana, please view our Job Listings below, or contact us today through the IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Employment line at 765.747.3636.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is part of the largest and most comprehensive health system in Indiana. The statewide IU Health network combines excellence in patient care, education, research and service to improve the health of our patients and the communities in which we live, work and raise families. The right job may just be a few clicks away. Please see our listings to find employment opportunities currently available at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital.