Associates in Surgery
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital2401 W. University Avenue Muncie, IN 47303
Indiana University Health Associates in Surgery is located at 1812 W. Royale Drive, Muncie, Ind. Parking is located on-site and a MITS bus stop is located a short distance away on Oakwood Avenue.
1812 W. Royale Drive
Muncie, IN 47304
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
All emergency calls are taken 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Physicians and staff
- John Eliades, MD
- David A. Cadogan, MD
- Patrick A. Cleary, MD, PhD
- William S. Cassel, MD
- Alex M. Cocco, MD
Paisha Dowden, manager, Practice Operations
- General Surgery including Breast Surgery with in-house ultrasound & Biopsy capability.
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder & Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery including semi-invasive stent and procedures.
- Aortic aneurysm stent.
- Non-invasive vascular lab on premises.
- Chest surgery of lungs.
- Wound healing care and skin grafts.
Patient Education is an important part of your healthcare. Whenever we make a diagnosis and recommend a course of treatment, we realize that you may have questions and concerns. A comprehensive library of pamphlets and videos has been assembled to help you and your family understand your condition so that you can arrive at an informed decision regarding your treatment choices. Good patient-doctor relations are based on a mutual understanding regarding your condition, medication and treatment. If something is not clear to you, please ask.