- Refer a Patient
- Graduate Medical Education
- Student Electives
- Contract and Handbook
- Family Medicine Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Transitional Year Residency
- Medical Staff Bylaws, Organizational Plan, Credentialing Policy
- Nursing Education
IU Health Ball Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program offers experience in International Medicine
- Nearly 40 residents have experienced rotations in developing countries over the past several years.
- A formalized curriculum addressing multiple areas of international and travel medicine has been developed.
- You will learn how to better understand and provide interventions for diseases of poverty, work in the field, creatively use limited resources and develop many other clinical and interpersonal skills in this rotation.
- We work collaboratively with the IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Foundation, which provides financial support to residents who choose to participate in international experiences.
- Some of the places where residents have traveled include Mexico, Haiti, Samoa, Ecuador, Kenya, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, and Liberia. Where will you go?
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital resident physicians and local volunteers enjoy a lunch break during a medical mission trip to Kenya in 2010.
Family Medicine resident physicians from IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital enjoy a few moments of bonding with local Kenya citizens during an international medicine experience in 2010.