Sleep Lab Services
The Sleep Disorders Center features adult, pediatric and bariatric sleep beds for sleep. A physician referral is required to be evaluated.
With some of the most experienced sleep physicians and technical staff in the state, our sleep disorder centers incorporate the latest technical equipment, with a soothing testing environment to ensure maximum patient care and comfort. Our sleep disorder facility have the benefits to promote a productive, comfortable sleep environment including:
- Queen-sized beds with comfortable linens
- Heavy-duty beds to accommodate bariatric patients
- Wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs with DVD player
- Private restrooms and shower facilities in each room
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Updated sleep acquisition equipment to ensure accurate and timely test results
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Patients will experience a new benchmark in health care while being administered a sleep study. Patients will receive individualized attention by our qualified staff during pre- and post-test procedures, as well as constant monitoring of sleep patterns, respiratory functions, and heart rate during the testing cycle. Overall, patients can expect the highest level of service due to:
- Physicians (Karl Yang, MD; Thomas Sullivan, MD; Anil Achean, MD) who are board certified in sleep medicine and other fields pertinent to sleep disorders
- Credentialed sleep technicians and registered respiratory therapists who are equipped to answer patient questions and concerns regarding the testing process
- A comfortable, relaxing and private room in which the sleep study will be conducted
- Immediate treatment options via CPAP therapy should it become obvious to the technician that a patient has severe breathing irregularity during sleep
For more information call 812.275.1448.