July's "Fast Facts" from the Obesity Action Coalition!
• Exercise throughout the week, not just a few days in a row, in order to increase the health benefits.
• Taking a short walk after meals can benefit your health and reduce risk of diabetes.
• Food journaling is one of the most effective ways to assist weight-loss! You can receive a FREE food journal by taking the Your Weight Matters Campaign Challenge.
• Google has released a new search feature that generates nutrition label facts when you search for food items.
• If you’re crunched for time, a shorter, more intense workout still has many benefits for your body.