- Abbreviation Guide
- Health Care Careers
- Job Listings
- Local Living
- Online Application Details
- Employee Portal
- Human Resources
- Common Forms
- Workers Compensation
- For Students
- New Employees
2014 Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is your once-a-year chance to make additions, changes or deletions to your benefit options, including which family members are covered.Forms received after Open Enrollment deadlines will NOT be accepted.
PTO program Open Enrollment is Nov. 18 - December 23. Stay tuned for details & forms.
Full & Part-time Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital employees enjoy a benefits package with a wide variety of programs designed to meet their diverse needs.
Working at IU Health Bloomington is a unique experience supported by a combination of benefits not found anywhere else. Learn more about each of benefits by clicking on a link to the left, review the Benefits: At-a-glance, or for detailed information click on one of the below Summary Plan Descriptions.
- Benefits: At-a-glance
- HSA Direct Deposit Form
- How do I find out if my Health Care Provider is in the “Partner or Standard Traditional SIHO PPO Network”?
- Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan
- VPI Pet Insurance (enroll online)
- Group Health Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD) – 2014 Amendments & 2013 SPD
- SIHO Dental Plan: Summary Plan Description
- VSP Group Plan Summary