Online Application Details
- Abbreviation Guide
- Health Care Careers
- Job Listings
- Local Living
- Online Application Details
- Employee Portal
- Human Resources
- Common Forms
- Workers Compensation
- For Students
- New Employees
ABOUT APPLICANT REGISTRATION
The first time you use our electronic application, you will need to register in our system. By registering, your application will be stored and will be able to be copied when you apply for other positions. Registration requires a valid e-mail address. Your registration information will remain confidential – we pledge to protect your privacy. When copying a previous application to apply for another position with Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital, please review your information to be certain it is still accurate and applicable to the new position.
If you need assistance with the application process, please contact Human Resources at 812.353.9535 or 800.354.0561. You may also visit our office at 709 West First Street between 7:30 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday to access our Internet-ready kiosks and in-person assistance. In Paoli, you may visit IU Health Bloomington Hospital of Orange County’s Medical Arts building for this same assistance.
ALLOW POP-UPS AND LOOK FOR CONFIRMATION
If the application form is not opening on your computer, you may be blocking pop-ups. Our application opens in a new window. You will need to allow pop-up windows to complete our application.
After you submit your application online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that we have received it. If you do not receive this confirmation, your application has not been received by IU Health Bloomington Hospital. Be sure to check your e-mail program’s “junk mail” folder before resubmitting your application.
NO MORE PAPER/PRINTED APPLICATIONS
The Human Resources department will not accept printed paper applications sent through the mail, faxed or delivered to us. Applicants will be asked to re-enter their information into the electronic system if you apply in this way.
SOURCES OF INTERNET ACCESS
If you need to obtain Internet and computer access to complete an application, we suggest the following sources:
- Indiana University Health Bloomington Human Resources (three Internet kiosks available), 709 West First Street, Bloomington
- Indiana University Health Paoli Medical Arts Building (Health Education), 642 W. Hospital Road, Paoli
- Bedford Public Library, 1323 K Street, Bedford
- Bloomfield-Eastern Greene County Public Library, 125 S Franklin Street, Bloomfield
- Brown County Public Library, 205 Locust Lane, Nashville
- Margaret Cooper Public Library, 110 East Vincennes Street, Linton
- Monroe County Public Library, 303 East Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington; or 600 West Temperance, Ellettsville
- Mitchell Community Public Library, 804 Main Street, Mitchell
- Orleans Town & Township Public Library, P.O. Box 142, Orleans
- Paoli Public Library, 10 N E Court, Paoli
- Owen County Public Library, 110 East Market Street, Spencer
- Jefferson Township Public Library, 26 North Commercial Street, Worthington