Standards of Assurance
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Commitment to Diversity
- Commitment to Professional Growth
- Standards of Assurance
- "Say Ahh!" to a Career in Healthcare
- Nursing Students
The way we provide excellent care
At Indiana University Health, we take pride in how we treat our patients and visitors. Our goal is to make sure everyone feels welcomed, respected and assured. To do this, we follow a set of actions that we call Standards of Assurance. These standards help to guide our behaviors and the interactions we have with our guests.
- Quality - We uphold the highest standards of quality care and service.
- Communication - We communicate clearly and with compassion.
- Environment - We maintain a warm and welcoming environment.
- Accessible - We make it easy and convenient for our customers to obtain our services.
Together, the Standards of Assurance reflect our commitment to giving our best to each and every one of our patients and visitors. From holding ourselves to the highest standards to making everyone feel welcome, we know that assuring our guests that they made the right choice in coming to us is the first step in helping them feel better.