In order to create a more fair and equitable application experience, IU Health has agreed to comply with the Code of Good Practice application dates set by NCAF. The earliest application deadline and initial offer dates for 2017 are Oct. 2 and Nov. 13, respectively.
IU Health will be participating in the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS). NAFCAS is a simplified and streamlined application process for candidates interested in applying to administrative fellowships.
In order to apply, please visit nafcas.liaisoncas.com.
Note: The application will be open to students starting in June 2017
Applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- NAFCAS general application
- Personal statement (500 words or less)
- Unofficial undergraduate transcript (to be updated in the "Program Materials" quadrant)
- Official Graduate School Transcript (to be ordered in the “Academic History” quadrant and sent directly to NAFCAS)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (to be requested in the “Supporting Information” quadrant) One from each of the following individuals:
- Graduate program director
- Past or present employer
Attributes for Success
- Complete a graduate degree in one of the following disciplines: MHA, MPH, or MBA from a CAHME, CEPH, AACSB and/or ACBSP accredited graduate program.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US, visas are not sponsored
- Embrace learning and growing in an academic health system
- Interest in practicing at IU Health after completion of the Fellowship
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience, relevant work experience and strong academic performance