- Nursing & Patient Care Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Physician Education
- Informatics & Business Education
- Leadership Education
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Community, Wellness & Patient Education
- Learning Resources
- Learning Alliance Framework
- Location & Contact Information
As an Indiana University Health team member, you may take advantage of courses, classes and seminars to bolster your skills. A range of topics provides diverse ways to improve your skills and your confidence. For current listings, login to Pulse and visit eLMS.
On this page:
Computer classes are open to IU Health team members at no charge. Course offerings include:
- Windows Explorer
- Introduction to Windows and Computers
- Word (introductory, advanced, focused topics)
- Excel (introductory, intermediate, advanced, focused topics)
- Access (introductory, intermediate, advanced)
- PowerPoint (mini-class, introductory, intermediate)
- Outlook (introductory, intermediate)
IU Health team members can login to Pulse and visit eLMS to register for a class. For questions about specific classes or class availability, call 317.923.7056.
What could this course do for me as a IU Health team member?
For non-native speakers of English in Environmental and Transportation Services, this course helps team members learn work-related English and customer service skills. Weekly classes are available at Indiana University Health University Hospital. Upon enrollment, you are given a CASAS ESL appraisal and pretest to identify your level of English comprehension. Learning material and instruction will be given, according to your need. Classes focus on grammar, reading, writing, listening, understanding, and speaking.
If you are required to take classes as part of your job, you will make arrangements with your supervisor. If you are not required to take classes as part of your job, you will attend on your own time.
For more information email Kathy Chlystun at firstname.lastname@example.org.