- Nursing & Patient Care Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Physician Education
- Informatics & Business Education
- Leadership Education
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Community, Wellness & Patient Education
- Learning Resources
- Learning Alliance Framework
- Location & Contact Information
The Learning Solutions department staff provide development and support for Indiana University Health employees related to any education or customer service needs. We are dedicated to collaborate and share best practices, to increase efficiency and better serve our clients. By collaborating with management and staff, we can develop curricula to meet the needs of a specific audience.
The Learning Solutions team understands that training is a process, not just an event. We consult with a team of subject matter experts to Design, Develop, and Deliver training for specific learning needs. Our approach helps ensure a consistent, high-quality learning experience. We will work to establish needs and determine appropriate, engaging training methods for your audience using:
- Interactive Web-based Training (WBT)
- Paper-based material
- Classroom Delivery
- Job Aids
- Learning Management Support
Training Assessment and Tracking
Our professional instructors provide a high-quality experience in and out of the classroom, offering clinical application instruction, business application instruction, soft skills training and coaching. Learning Solutions will assist and consult with each department to ensure quality training. Rounding and ongoing support is also available.
Learning Solutions has Microsoft Certified Instructors who offer business application instruction on Microsoft desktop application courses.
Our Performance Consulting team will work with managers and staff to ensure the highest level of customer service is being offered. We pair up to find areas of opportunity with the service that is offered. This is done through a combination of shadowing, training, coaching and accountability.
Our main offices are located on the second, third, and fourth floors of the 1815 N. Capitol building across from Wile Hall on the Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital campus. More information may be found at the Learning Solutions Web site.
Please contact us to discuss your training needs:
- Learning Solutions Manager: Linda Hainlen, 317-962-2316
- Instructional Multimedia Design: Darrick Smith, 317-923-5212
- Microsoft and Clinical Instructional Delivery: Robert Venegas, 317-923-6299
- Performance Consulting: Patty Thurgood, 317-923-4589
- eLMS Tracking and Reporting: Todd Parrish, 317-923-5710
- Operations Team (Cerner Training Domains, Project Management): Dan Gregg, 962-3664