Continuing Education Opportunities
- Nursing & Patient Care Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Physician Education
- Informatics & Business Education
- Leadership Education
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Community, Wellness & Patient Education
- Learning Resources
- Learning Alliance Framework
- Location & Contact Information
Registration and Payment Policies
Registration and payment varies by program. For clarification, please call the contact number listed on the corresponding brochure. For courses held at IU Health North Hospital, please contact Anne Core firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of inclement winter weather, the AHC Continuing Education office will cancel conferences when the Indianapolis Public Schools System (IPS) cancels classes. Please check with local news agencies to determine if and when IPS has canceled classes for the day. We recommend that you exercise your own judgment, in lieu of official notification of cancelation, when determining whether or not to attend a conference during inclement weather.
Upcoming 2013 continuing education offerings in:
- Heart Failure Nursing Symposium, June 6, 2013, Fairbanks Hall
- Critical Care Potpourri, June 14, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Perinatal Potpourri, June 25, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Adult PCCN/CCRN Review July 11 & 12, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Med- Surg Potpourri July 26, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
Teaching the Teacher, August 15 & 16, 2013 Methodist Hospital
- Abstract Information email@example.com, Submission Deadline May 1, 2013
- Engaging the LGBTIQ Community in Health Care August 20, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Certified Newborn Intensive Care Nurse Review Course August 22 & 23,2013, Riley Hospital for Children
- CNOR Nursing Certification Review Course August 24 & 31, 2013, Riley Outpatient Center Rooms
- CPN Review, August 26&27, 2013, Riley Outpatient Auditorium
Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review Course, August 27 & 28, 2013, Methodist Hospital
- Featuring: Deborah Tuggle, MN, APRN, CCNS, FCCM
- Adult Medical Surgical Certification Review Course, August 28 & 29, 2013, Methodist Hospital
- NICU Potpourri August 28, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Topics in Critical Care, September 12 &13, 2013, Goodman Hall
- Pharmacology, September 19,2013, Methodist Hospital
- Peds Potpourri, September 25, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Neuro Topics, September 26 & 27, 2013, Goodman Hall
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma for Advanced Providers, October 2 & 3, 2013, Fairbanks
- Engaging the LGBTIQ Community in Health Care October 8, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- OCN certification review course, October 22 & 23, 2013, Methodist Hospital
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment October 29, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Ortho-Trauma, November 1, 2013, JW Marriot
- Radiology for the Advanced Provider, November 12, 2013, Riley Outpatient Auditorium
- Respiratory Therapeutics, November 12, 2013, Methodist Hospital
- Progressive Peds, November 14, 2013, Riley Outpatient Auditorium
- Pain Resource Nurse (PRN) Program, November 18 & 19, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
- Nursing Research, December 5, 2013, Riley Outpatient Auditorium
- Perinatal Potpourri December 10, 2013, IU Health North Hospital
Transportation and Lodging Information
- For conferences on the IU Health Methodist Hospital Campus, download a map and directions.
- For conferences at the Riley Outpatient Center, download a map and directions.
- Need to stay overnight? Download a brochure featuring discounted lodging.
- For more information about conferences at the downtown Indianapolis facilities, contact 317.962.3524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to receive brochures for upcoming conferences via your email. We will only use this for emailing brochures, and you can opt out at any time.
Continuing Education Credits for Nurses
IU Health Indianapolis (OH-412, 6/1/2016) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Become a Facilitator
Through the Continuing Education Department, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Employees can organize and facilitate educational offerings in conjunction with the Continuing Education Department. Contact the Continuing Education Department to get started.
- Ohio Nursing Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- IU Health is committed to providing nurses opportunities to maximize their professional autonomy and accountability through the Synergy Career Advancement Program. Learn more about participating in this professional development program. Password and login authentication will be required.
- Access more information related to professional nursing practice, clinical practice tools and resources to assist you at IU Health. Password and login authentication will be required.