Registration and Payment Policies
Registration and payment varies by program. For clarification, please call the contact number listed on the corresponding brochure. For courses held at Indiana University Health North Hospital, please contact Deborah Green.
In the event of inclement winter weather, the AHC Continuing Education office will cancel conferences when the Indianapolis Public Schools System (IPS) cancels classes. Please check with local news agencies to determine if and when IPS has canceled classes for the day. We recommend that you exercise your own judgment, in lieu of official notification of cancelation, when determining whether or not to attend a conference during inclement weather.
Upcoming 2014 continuing education offerings in:
Fundamental Critical Care Support, July 29 & 30,2014, Methodist Hospital
- Teaching the Teacher, August 7 & 8, 2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Nursing Professional Development Review Course by ANPD, August 12 & 13,2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- OCN Certification Review Course, August 13 & 14, 2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review Course, August 21 & 22, 2014,Methodist Hospital, Featuring Deborah Tuggle, MS, APRN, CCNS, FCCM
- Wound Treatment Associate Program, August 21st thru September 25, 2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- CPN Certification Review Course, August 21 & 22, 2014, IU Health Riley Outpatient Center (ROC).
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Workshop, August 28,2014, IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- Certified Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Review Course, September 4th & 5th, 2014,IU Health Methodist
- Pharmacology For Advanced Practice Clinicans, September 9th thru 14th,2014,by Comtempary Forums, Indianapolis
Adavnced Forensic IPV Course, September 10th to November 19th, IU Health Methodist Hospital
Topics in Critical Care, September 18,2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
Pain Symposium, September 26,2014, Latitude 39
- Fundamental Critical Care Support, October 23 & 24,2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Respiratory Therapeutic, November 4,2014, IU Health Methodist
- 2nd Annual Orthopedic Trauma, November 7,2014, Convention Center
- Pharmacology for Advance Practice Nurses, Novemeber 14th, Methodist
- Nursing Research, December 4,2014, IU Health Methodist Hospital
Transportation and Lodging Information
- For conferences on the IU Health Methodist Hospital Campus, download a map and directions.
- For conferences at the Riley Outpatient Center, download a map and directions.
- Need to stay overnight? Download a brochure featuring discounted lodging.
- For more information about conferences at the downtown Indianapolis facilities, contact 317.962.3524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to receive information for upcoming conferences via your email. We will only use this for emailing conference information, and you can opt out at any time.
Continuing Education Credits for Nurses
IU Health Indianapolis (OH-412, 6/1/2016) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Become a Facilitator
Through the Continuing Education Department, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Employees can organize and facilitate educational offerings in conjunction with the Continuing Education Department. Contact the Continuing Education Department to get started.
- Ohio Nursing Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- IU Health is committed to providing nurses opportunities to maximize their professional autonomy and accountability through the Synergy Career Advancement Program. Learn more about participating in this professional development program. Password and login authentication will be required.
- Access more information related to professional nursing practice, clinical practice tools and resources to assist you at IU Health. Password and login authentication will be required.