Registration and Payment Policies
Registration and payment varies by program. For clarification, please call the contact number listed on the corresponding brochure. For courses held at Indiana University Health North Hospital, please contact Deborah Green.
In the event of inclement winter weather, the AHC Continuing Education office will cancel conferences when the Indianapolis Public Schools System (IPS) cancels classes. Please check with local news agencies to determine if and when IPS has canceled classes for the day. We recommend that you exercise your own judgment, in lieu of official notification of cancelation, when determining whether or not to attend a conference during inclement weather.
Upcoming 2015 continuing education offerings in:
- Topics in Critical Care, September 23,2015, IU Health Methodist
- ATLS, September 24 & 25, 2015, IU Health Fairbanks
- Transplant Symposium, October 1, 2015, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Mideast Region Wound, Ostomy, & Incontinence Society Annual Conference, October 1-3,2015, Sheraton Hotel Indianapolis, IN
- 9th Annual Creating a Healthy Work Environment, October 15,2015, IU Health Methodist
- Fundamental Critical Care Support,October 22 & 23,2015, IU Health Methodist
- Managing Concussions, October 29, 2015, IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- Pharmacology For Advanced Practice Nurses, November 11,2015, IU Health Methodist Hospital
- ATLS, November 12 & 13, 2015, IU Health Fairbanks
- Certified Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Review Course, November 30,2015-December 1,2015, IU Health Lifeline
- Nursing Research, December 4,2015, IU Health Methodist
Transportation and Lodging Information
For conferences on the IU Health Methodist Hospital Campus, download a map and directions.For conferences at the Riley Outpatient Center, download a map and directions. Need to stay overnight? Download a brochure featuring discounted lodging. For more information about conferences at the downtown Indianapolis facilities, contact 317.962.3524 or email email@example.com. Sign up to receive information for upcoming conferences via your email. We will only use this for emailing conference information, and you can opt out at any time.
Continuing Education Credits for Nurses
IU Health Indianapolis (OH-412, 6/1/2016) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Become a Facilitator
Through the Continuing Education Department, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Employees can organize and facilitate educational offerings in conjunction with the Continuing Education Department. Contact the Continuing Education Department to get started.
- Ohio Nursing Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- IU Health is committed to providing nurses opportunities to maximize their professional autonomy and accountability through the Synergy Career Advancement Program. Learn more about participating in this professional development program. Password and login authentication will be required.
- Access more information related to professional nursing practice, clinical practice tools and resources to assist you at IU Health. Password and login authentication will be required.