The Center for Physician Education’s (CPE) mission is to empower and enable physicians to provide preeminent patient care through innovative, comprehensive learning solutions that impart knowledge, increase awareness, and facilitate progressive changes that improve quality and safety outcomes and decrease waste throughout Indiana University Health.
Indiana University Health in collaboration with the Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) and Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) provide site training for IUSM Residency, Fellowship, and Medical Student programs.
Learning opportunities are available for Staff Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Advanced Providers, Medical Students, and Advanced Provider Students through:
- Annual Mandatory Education modules
- IU Health CPE website resources
- IU Health CPE newsletter
- 1:1 and group training sessions at the three downtown AHC facilities
- Statewide outreach program
- New Provider Orientations
- Resident and Medical Student Orientations
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) opportunities such as:
- Lunch & Learns
- Education Modules
- Mobile applications