Continuing Medical Education
The Indiana University School of Medicine’s Division of Continuing Medical Education (IUSM CME) supports IU Health’s efforts to provide effective patient care, research and lifelong learning opportunities to Indiana physicians and health professionals with the following continuing medical educational opportunities and services:
- Live learning opportunities, such as CME conferences, workshops, seminars, live webcasts, mini-fellowships and regularly scheduled sessions
- Learning materials in print, multimedia, and Internet-based formats
- Tools for self-directed learning such as point-of-care (PoC) and performance improvement (PI) opportunities
- Services that include expertise in planning CME activities, instructional media consultation, medical faculty development, and teaching improvement collaboration
- Access to individual CME credits
- Access to health information and resources
CME courses and other learning activities are held every month, online physician education activities are available, and periodic visiting professor programs enhance the CME experience by accessing colleagues with special expertise.
For more information, please contact IUSM CME directly at: http://cme.medicine.iu.edu/iucme/contact.asp
The highly skilled physicians of IU Health Physicians are featured in Advanced Praxis case studies exhibiting the latest clinical trends in medicine. Earn CME credit with Advanced Praxis.