Requesting Medical Education Credit
- Nursing & Patient Care Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Physician Education
- Informatics & Business Education
- Leadership Education
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Community, Wellness & Patient Education
- Learning Resources
- Learning Alliance Framework
- Educational Affiliation
- Location & Contact Information
Contact the office of Continuing Medical Education to request CME credit and learn more about the next steps. You will be asked to schedule a meeting to discuss additional documentation requirements including development of post-test questions.
CME can be approved quickly (within a week) once requestors are clear on expectations and committed to documentation compliance.
To receive credit, participants must review a CME credited presentation in WES, then complete a set of questions and evaluation. After completion, your CME certificate will be presented to you. You can print a copy for your records. Please note, your CME credits will be kept in the CME office database for seven years. You can access your transcript anytime at cme.medicine.iu.edu.