Requesting Medical Education Credit
- Nursing & Patient Care Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Physician Education
- Informatics & Business Education
- Leadership Education
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Community, Wellness & Patient Education
- Learning Resources
- Learning Alliance Framework
- Location & Contact Information
Once you have completed the Web Education Services online request form and requested CME credit on the form, you will be contacted by the office of CME on the next steps.
Once the CME office contacts you, you will be asked to schedule a meeting to discuss additional documentation requirements including development of post-test questions.
CME can be approved quickly (within a week) once requestors are clear on expectations and committed to documentation compliance.
To receive credit, participants must review a CME credited presentation in WES, then complete a set of questions and evaluation. After completion, your CME certificate will be presented to you. You can print a copy for your records. Please note, your CME credits will be kept in the CME office database for seven years. You can access your transcript anytime at cme.medicine.iu.edu.