Kronos Remote Scheduling
IU Health Kronos Remote Scheduling Website/Browser/OS Requirements:
Only the following Browsers and Operating Systems are supported when using the Kronos Remote Scheduling link from home.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 17+
- Apple Safari 7.x on OSX 10.9
- Apple Safari 6.x on OSX 10.8
- Google Chrome
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 (desktop mode)
- Windows 7 (32-Bit)
- Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Other items that will cause issues accessing the website
- Popup Blocker – Please disable this from your browsers if you run into issues
- Google Toolbar – Please uninstall this from your machine if you run into issues
- Dialup Internet Service – the dial up speed will cause very poor and slow performance when trying to access the website
If your computer does not meet these requirements you will need to schedule onsite.
If you meet these computer requirements and are having issues accessing the Kronos Remote Scheduling, please contact the IU Health Service Desk at (317) 962-2828.
If you have any question pertaining to your schedule please contact your supervisor.