IU Health White Memorial Hospital
PO Box 952
Monticello, IN 47960
IU Health White Memorial Foundation
The Indiana University Health White Memorial Foundation was organized to promote, support and maintain the welfare and development of Indiana University Health White Memorial Hospital. Its members volunteer their time and effort to raise and manage funding for equipment and hospital programs that benefit the IU Health White Memorial Hospital patients and White County residents.
Before an IU Health White Memorial Foundation request can be approved, a member, or members, of the hospital department requesting the funds must go before the foundation board and present, in person, a strong list of reasons that demonstrate need for the new equipment or program and the likely benefits for patients.
We have used foundation donations to purchase:
- Hospital staples like new sterilizers, “No-Talk Zone” mats for medication dispensing stations, audio and visual equipment, a fetal monitor cart and a warming cabinet.
- Side-chairs and tables for patient rooms that allow seating for more visitors.
- An iPad used by the IU Health White Memorial Hospital dietary department to take food and meal orders from patients’ bedsides, streamlining the process and increasing patient comfort.
- A mobilization and compression system for the rehabilitation department that reduces pain and swelling in a patient within 15 minutes of application.
- I-STAT equipment that allows laboratory staff, physicians and healthcare professionals to perform tests bedside wherever they are needed, especially in areas like the emergency room and on the surgical floor.
Our annual special events and fundraisers include a golf outing in June and a black tie event in November. For information about our events or to make a donation, please contact us.