- Quality of Care
- In the Community
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Awards & Accolades
- The Goshen Area
- Volunteer Opportunities
Providing Comprehensive Health Care
In our community, we’ve always understood the importance of teamwork, whether it’s at a Little League game or a church fund-raiser. Together we can accomplish far more than we can on our own. The members of our health system recognized this strength when they chose to come together in early 1997. With more than 120 years of combined experience as our foundation, we strive to provide you and your family with a wide range of comprehensive health services for every stage of life.
Today, Indiana University Health Goshen remains committed to improving the health of our community. And as the healthcare needs of our community evolve, we continue to meet those needs with compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. From primary care physicians to home medical equipment, emergency care to cancer care, IU Health Goshen is committed to education, superior medical treatment and the latest diagnostics to meet all your family’s healthcare needs.
IU Health Goshen members
- IU Health Goshen Hospital
- IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care
- The Retreat Women’s Health Center at IU Health Goshen
- IU Health Goshen Acid Reflux Center
- IU Health Goshen Home Care & Hospice
- IU Health Goshen Hospital Heart & Vascular Center
- IU Health Goshen Physicians
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Gastroenterology
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Internal Medicine
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Neurology
- IU Health Goshen Physicians OB/GYN
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Pediatrics
- IU Health Goshen Physicians Team:Bariatrics
- IU Health Goshen Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- IU Health Goshen Rehabilitation Services
- IU Health Goshen Sleep Disorders Center
- IU Health Goshen Wound Center
- IU Health Goshen Home Medical
Did you know
IU Health Goshen:
- Operates as a part of Indiana University Health. As Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system, IU Health includes hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Provided the first health system of its kind in Elkhart County, Ind.
- Includes more than 18 locations in six nearby towns.
- Helps coordinate healthcare services in the area to ensure that needs are met, reduce duplication of services and use our local resources wisely.
- Centralizes your health care locally by proactively meeting the challenges of today’s healthcare environment.
- Developed IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care to provide a comprehensive, integrated approach to cancer care, which includes world-renowned specialists, advanced treatments and technology, complementary and alternative medicine and supportive services – all in one place.
- Dedicated $30 million to add 135,000 square feet to IU Health Goshen Hospital in response to population growth and demographic shifts in Elkhart County.
- Offers even more comprehensive health care close to home through expanded services that include IU Health Goshen Wound Center, IU Health Goshen Hospital Heart & Vascular Center, IU Health Goshen Acid Reflux Center and IU Health Goshen Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.