Becky Overholt, RD, CSO, CD
- About Us
- Our Team
- Abad, John D., MD
- Bowser, Ingrid, MS, NP, APRN-BC, ADM-BC
- Bruetman, Daniel, MD, MMM
- Carbone, Sandra
- Cook, Deana, MSN, ANP-BC, AOCNP
- Gingrich, Rita, MSW, LCSW
- Henry, Leonard R., MD, FACS
- Hostetter, Richard B., MD, FACS
- Kio, Ebenezer A., MD
- Moore, Emily, ND, LAC, FABNO
- Morris, Laura L., MD, MBA, FACS
- Overholt, Becky, RD, CSO, CD
- Pennington, Kenneth L., MD
- Prenguber, Marcia, ND, FABNO
- Rheinheimer, Kristan, RN, MSN, FNP, OCN
- Schwarz, Roderich E., MD, Ph.D, FACS
- Shaw, Kandace M., MPAS, PA-C
- Shoemaker, Pat
- Starodub, Alexander N., MD, PhD
- Suh, Grace K., MD
- Swartzentruber, Tiffany, RD, CD
- Vaghefi, Houman MS, MD, PhD
- Wheeler, James A., MD PhD
- Patients & Visitors
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Treatment & Support
- Cancers We Treat
Becky Overholt is a registered dietitian who received her nutrition degree from Eastern Mennonite University and completed her dietetic internship at Iowa State University. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in music from Goshen College. Becky has more than 10 years experience working in various nutrition and healthcare settings, with a recent board certification as a specialist in oncology nutrition. Her background provides expertise in partnering with patients to make positive, informed choices about food and nutrition.
As the clinical dietitian for Indiana University Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care, Becky works closely with patients providing individualized eating plans to reduce treatment side effects and improve overall health. Becky is also involved in community education through various seminars, health fairs and cooking demonstrations.
Consultant Dietitian, Head Start of Yamhill County, McMinnville, Ore.
Clinical and Outpatient Dietitian, Elkhart General Hospital, Elkhart, Ind.
Maternal and Infant Support Dietitian, Lakeland Regional Hospital, Niles, Mich.
Clinical Dietitian, Trinity Regional Hospital, Ft. Dodge, Ia.
Bachelor of Arts, Music, Goshen College, Goshen, Ind.
Dietetic Internship, Iowa State University, Ames, Ia.
Bachelor of Science, Dietetics, Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, Va.
Commission on Dietetic Registration
Indiana Dietitians Certification Board
American Dietetic Association
Oncology Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
of the American Dietetic Association