IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care
Daniel Bruetman, MD, MMM
- About Us
- Our Team
- Abad, John D., MD
- Bowser, Ingrid, MS, NP, APRN-BC, ADM-BC
- Bruetman, Daniel, MD, MMM
- Cook, Deana, MSN, ANP-BC, AOCNP
- Gingrich, Rita, MSW, LCSW
- Henry, Leonard R., MD, FACS
- Hostetter, Richard B., MD, FACS
- Kio, Ebenezer A., MD
- Moore, Emily, ND, LAC, FABNO
- Morris, Laura L., MD, MBA, FACS
- Overholt, Becky, RD, CSO, CD
- Pennington, Kenneth L., MD
- Prenguber, Marcia, ND, FABNO
- Rheinheimer, Kristan, RN, MSN, FNP, OCN
- Schwarz, Roderich E., MD, Ph.D, FACS
- Shaw, Kandace M., MPAS, PA-C
- Shoemaker, Pat
- Starodub, Alexander N., MD, PhD
- Swartzentruber, Tiffany, RD, CD
- Vaghefi, Houman MS, MD, PhD
- Wheeler, James A., MD PhD
- Patients & Visitors
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Treatment & Support
- Cancers We Treat
- Contact Us
Dr. Daniel Bruetman is a board-certified medical oncologist who brings extensive medical oncology experience to the Center for Cancer Care. He also is board certified in hospice and palliative medicine and internal medicine. He is a driving force in the latest in cancer treatment as the principal investigator for multiple clinical trials.
Dr. Bruetman received his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Buenos Aires Medical School and completed his fellowship in medical oncology in 1990 at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago, where he also served as an instructor of the department of internal medicine.
He was on staff at the Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Ill., and the Resurrection Medical Center, Chicago. As a specialist in hospice and palliative care, he became the associate medical director of the Palliative Care Center of the North Shore Hospice Division in Evanston, Ill. He has authored, presented and published studies on ductal carcinoma of the breast, cancer prevention and oncological emergencies.
Dr. Bruetman served as president of the American Cancer Society’s Chicago Northwest Unit. He received his master’s degree in medical management from Carnegie Mellon University.
Medical Oncologist, Michael Reese Health Plan/Humana,
Glen Morton Medical Center, Morton Grove, Ill.
Doctor of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires Medical School, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Master of Medical Management, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Internal Medicine, Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Ill
Medical Oncology, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, Ill.
Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Medical Licensing Board of Indiana
Illinois Department or Professional Regulation
American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
American College of Physician Executives
American Medical Association
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Argentine American Medical Association of the Midwest
Indiana Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Indiana Medical Oncology Society