Kandace M. Shaw MPAS, PA-C
- About Us
- Our Team
- Abad, John D., MD
- Bowser, Ingrid, MS, NP, APRN-BC, ADM-BC
- Bruetman, Daniel, MD, MMM
- Carbone, Sandra
- Cook, Deana, MSN, ANP-BC, AOCNP
- Gingrich, Rita, MSW, LCSW
- Henry, Leonard R., MD, FACS
- Hostetter, Richard B., MD, FACS
- Kio, Ebenezer A., MD
- Moore, Emily, ND, LAC, FABNO
- Morris, Laura L., MD, MBA, FACS
- Overholt, Becky, RD, CSO, CD
- Pennington, Kenneth L., MD
- Prenguber, Marcia, ND, FABNO
- Rheinheimer, Kristan, RN, MSN, FNP, OCN
- Schwarz, Roderich E., MD, Ph.D, FACS
- Shaw, Kandace M., MPAS, PA-C
- Shoemaker, Pat
- Starodub, Alexander N., MD, PhD
- Suh, Grace K., MD
- Swartzentruber, Tiffany, RD, CD
- Vaghefi, Houman MS, MD, PhD
- Wheeler, James A., MD PhD
- Patients & Visitors
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Treatment & Support
- Cancers We Treat
Certified Physician Assistant
Kandace Shaw is a certified physician assistant with a specialty in surgery. She has accumulated extensive experience working within different medical disciplines. Before joining Indiana University Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care, Kandace supported physician staff with all aspects of urologic patient care at Michigan Medical, P.C. in Grand Rapids, Mich. She also assisted with open, laparoscopic and robotic laparoscopic surgeries.
Kandace was trained as a physician assistant surgical resident at Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center. She received training for perioperative significant patient care in general surgery, anesthesia, surgical nutrition, orthopedics, cardiothoracic, urology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, bariatrics and surgical intensive care.
Kandace earned her Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies and Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
Certified Physician Assistant, Urology, Michigan Medical, P.C., Grand Rapids, Mich.
Master of Science, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
Bachelor of Science, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
Physician Assistant, NCCPA
Special Recognition, Surgery, NCCPA
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
American Urologic Association
Indiana Association of Physician Assistants