Mission and Vision
Nursing supports the mission of Indiana University Health Goshen Hospital by creating an environment that is committed to exceptional patient care through the advancement of nursing practice.
- Compassion – a caring attitude toward each patient we touch.
- Accountability – providing safe, high quality care to all patients.
- Respect – the dignity and contribution of each individual and the communities we serve.
- Excellence – exceeding the expectations of our customers by committing to quality and value in every aspect of our work.
The vision of Nursing at IU Health Goshen Hospital is to build upon our community heritage by delivering integrated compassionate patient care through a commitment to state-of-the-art technology and evidence-based practice.
- By the year 2015, IU Health Goshen Hospital Nursing strives to:
- Be the exceptional provider of nursing services in northern Indiana.
- Be the catalyst for relationship-based care that focuses on quality outcomes.
- Enhance the culture that attracts and retains excellent nursing Colleagues.
- Provide an environment that encourages individual professional growth.
- Develop the next generation of nurses and nurse leaders.