Nurse on Call
Indiana University Health Goshen Nurse On Call is your comprehensive resource for health information and assistance. We are a full-service, multi-lingual health information, referral and nurse triage line available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you have a health-related issue, we have the answer or we’ll help you find it. Whether you need medical guidance when sick or injured, information on physicians in the area, referrals to community resources or just assistance getting answers, Nurse On Call can help.
Through Nurse On Call, you can:
- Determine when to visit the doctor or emergency room for illness or injury.
- Learn how to properly care for yourself and your loved ones.
- Obtain background on physicians who meet your needs.
- Stay informed on health topics of interest to you.
- Connect to valuable resources in the community.
- Nurse On Call is staffed by specially trained, knowledgeable and experienced registered nurses who are as personable as they are helpful. Assistance is available for people who speak virtually any language, and the service is free and available to anyone.
Call 574.364.2600 or 877.846.4447
To reach Nurse On Call, please call 574.364.2600, toll-free at 877.846.4447 for free assistance when you have a non-emergency, health-related question. All calls are kept confidential, so you’re guaranteed privacy.