IU Health Goshen Heart & Vascular Center
- Comprehensive Care
- Emergency/Urgent Care
- Screenings & Wellness
- Our Team
- Contact Us
The Strength it Takes to Save Lives and Limbs
Approximately 30 million Americans are at risk for vascular disease, which includes stroke, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), carotid artery disease and aortic aneurysms. Fortunately, we can effectively treat vascular and coronary disease when it’s found early. –
At Indiana University Health Goshen Heart & Vascular Center, we offer a unique and unprecedented collaborative approach to patient care. Unlike anywhere else, our cardiologists, together with radiologists, surgeons, and neurologists, operate as one. Each specialist brings specific expertise to the table, and each plays a part in determining what’s best for you.
This rare combination allows us to perform extraordinarily complex procedures that enable us to save lives and limbs – often when others can’t.
You can rest assured that, at IU Health Goshen Heart & Vascular, you can receive comprehensive heart and vascular services, preventive care and the best possible medicine. Our award-winning program includes:
- Door-to-balloon times twice as fast as the national average. That means the amount of time it takes to treat a heart attack patient once the patient enters our Emergency Department. Less treatment time improves a patient’s outcome.
- Communication systems in local ambulance units. Our high-tech Remote Stemi Activation system streamlines patient information to all devices so our hospital clinicians can better prepare for a patient’s arrival and treatment needs. The system saves both lives and serious damage to heart muscle.
- Minimally invasive limb-saving techniques. Our integrated team of experts works together to find the best technique for revascularization of the lower extremities. The techniques we use are designed to improve circulation and can potentially revive an endangered limb.
- Health screenings and risk assessments offered free or at a reduced cost. You can take the first step in discovering a life-threatening condition by getting these routine screenings and assessments. We also can help you reverse or correct potentially threatening conditions with lifestyle changes or early medical intervention – before you have a health emergency.
- Heart-healthy tips to live a healthy life. You can find valuable information about how to improve your heart’s health online and in our Livewell magazine. Or call 877.566.4460 for more information.