Advanced healthcare services at home
When you no longer need to receive treatment in a hospital, we believe you deserve to be treated in the comfort of your own home. And you should receive the same level of professional health care services.
At Indiana University Health Goshen Home Care, we can provide healthcare services designed to help you recuperate at home. Our team of credentialed nurses and specialists bring any necessary equipment you need to your home. We also provide you and your family the education needed to help manage the equipment and your treatment.
Our home care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for patients who live in Goshen and surrounding areas. In addition to Medicare and Medicaid, we accept most insurance plans for these services.
Home Care Services
We base our home care services on your individual needs. Services we can provide include:
- Skilled nursing care following an illness or injury
- Rehabilitative care, including physical, speech and occupational therapies
- IV therapy
- Patient and family education
- Ostomy care
- Linkage to hospice care for the terminally ill
- Linkage to durable medical equipment from IU Health Goshen Home Medical
Our Home Care Team
Our specially trained staff includes:
- Registered nurses
- Home health aides
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Medical social workers
To learn more about IU Health Goshen Home Care and Hospice services, please call us at 574.364.2700 or toll free at 800.446.4663.