Education & Training
Indiana University Health LifeLine provides educational and training opportunities to healthcare providers and emergency first responders. These opportunities include general medical education, certification classes and safety courses. Courses are offered in various locations throughout the state at little or no cost.
Our current list of offerings includes:
The certification courses allow healthcare providers and emergency responders to receive advanced certification in:
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood Pressure, Lab Work, and Emotional Support (S.T.A.B.L.E.)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Landing Zone Training
We provide Landing Zone training to EMS, firefighters, law enforcement and other emergency responders. Landing zone training involves classroom and hands-on instructions covering landing zone selection and preparation, dispatch procedures, weather implications and patient loading.