How We Can Help
Travel Medicine Treatment Information
IU Health Infectious Diseases physicians offer a range of services to prepare travelers.
- Immunizations. At IU Health, we have vaccinations for a range of diseases, including:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Japanese encephalitis
- Meningococcal (meningitis)
- Typhoid (oral and injectable)
- Varicella (chicken pox and shingles)
- Yellow fever
- Education. We share our expertise and teach you how to prevent infections caused by a variety of sources. We provide specialized education depending on when and where you are traveling.
- Diagnosis of conditions. Our specialized training allows us to diagnose and treat uncommon diseases you might contract while travelling. Some of these conditions may be rare in the United States or difficult to treat.
Travel Medicine Locations & Physicians
Use the search options below to find treatments available in your area.
Find a Specialist
Enter a Zip Code to find a specialist at IU Health.
Travel Medicine Support Services
Keep your family safe when travelling by following the health tips at the website below.
A Sampling of Travel Medicine Support Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hosts a multitude of travel tips according to your destination.
United States Department of State
The US State Department website offers a wide range of resources on travelling, including what documentation to carry and what to do in case of emergency.
World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO hosts information on food safety, vaccine recommendations and other health resources for international travellers.