Peripheral Vascular Disease
- About Heart and Vascular Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Medical and Surgical Treatment
- Level One Heart Attack Program
- Level One Vascular Emergency Program
- Prevention and Disease Management
- Understanding Heart Disease
- Echoes for Athletes
- Innovations and Research
PVD, or peripheral vascular disease, affects as many as 10 million people in the United States and occurs when the arteries that carry blood to your arms or legs narrow or become clogged. Untreated, PVD can lead to gangrene, stroke or a heart attack.
- Do you have leg pain when you walk?
- Does the pain stop when you stand still?
- Are you over 50?
- Are you a smoker?
- Are you overweight?
- Are you diabetic?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, call 317.437.1096 to schedule your free PVD evaluation.