Methodist Research Institute
- CLINICAL RESEARCH GROUP
- MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- BIOSTATISTICS & DATA SERVICES
- BIOMEDICAL COMMUNICATION
- INDIANA CENTER FOR BIOMEDICAL INNOVATION
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Medical Library
Dr. Bright has received several research grants as principal investigator:
- RG 3069A2/1, National Multiple Sclerosis Society): IL-3 receptor activation of microglia in CNS demyelination
- PP0855, National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Gene expression associated with oligodendrocyte differentiation from stem cell in mice.
- Vanderbilt University, CNRU Pilot/Feasibility grant: Vitamin D regulation of IL-12 in CNS demyelination.
- Vanderbilt University, A.B Hancock Jr. Memorial Laboratory for Cancer Research: Treatment of Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis by COX-2 Inhibitors.
- 1R01 NS 42257-01A2, National Institutes of Health: PPAR? regulation of IL-12 in CNS demyelination.
- 3R01 NS 42257-01A2S1, National Institutes of Health - Supplemental: PPAR? regulation of IL-12 in CNS demyelination.
- 1 R21 CA106207-01, National Institutes of Health: Curcumin inhibition of growth signaling in leukemia.
- S-2006-01, Showalter Foundation: Curcumin regulation of Myocarditis.