Methodist Research Institute
- CLINICAL RESEARCH GROUP
- MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- BIOSTATISTICS & DATA SERVICES
- BIOMEDICAL COMMUNICATION
- INDIANA CENTER FOR BIOMEDICAL INNOVATION
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Medical Library
- Students should be science majors who have completed at least 60* semester hours (or the equivalent) of college course work by the summer they participate in the program; medical students should have completed their first year. All students must be enrolled full-time at a college/university at the time of application.
- Students must be 18 years of age at time of hire.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- A commitment to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks.
- Submission of all required application materials no later than February 20, 2012.
*NOTE: In most instances, completion of 60 semester hours would constitute junior standing at their respective universities.