Health Fair on September 28
An IU Health Blackford Release
HARTFORD CITY—Indiana University Health Blackford Hospital is offering a community health fair at Northside Elementary located at 400 East McDonald Street in Hartford City on Saturday, September 28 from 8 am – 12 pm.
There will be lab tests available until 11 am and more than 25 health education and information booths representing available community health resources.
Lab Test Options Include:
(Must be 18 years of age or older to receive)
• $30 includes Glucose, Lipid Profile, Complete Blood Count, Chemistry Profile, Hemoglobin A1C
• FREE Blood Glucose and Lipid Profile (Cholesterol)
• $10 PSA (prostate screen) for men
• $10 Hemoglobin A1C (3 month average glucose)
• Accepted payment CASH ONLY
There will also be other additional opportunities that will benefit attendees such as:
• IU Health Lifeline Critical Transport Helicopter on site from 10 am – 12 pm
• Healthy Cooking Demonstrations by Purdue Extension Family Nutrition Program at 9 am and 10 am
• Silver Sneakers and Chi Gong Demonstration from the YMCA
• Numerous prizes and give-aways
For more information, contact IU Health Blackford Hospital Education Department 765.331.2116.