IU HEALTH ARNETT WELCOMES A CARDIOVASCULAR NURSE PRACTITIONER
An IU Health Arnett Release
Lafayette, Ind. – Indiana University Health Arnett is pleased to announce Theo Van Cott, AGPCNP, has recently joined our Cardiovascular department.
Theo will round regularly on cardiology patients at IU Health Arnett Hospital and see patients at IU Health Arnett Cardiology – 1116 N. 16th Street, Suite A, Lafayette, IN.
Theo completed his master’s degree in Nursing at Purdue University. He is board certified as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
Theo began his career working in a cardiac intensive care unit in Indianapolis. He believes the best patient care is founded on listening to each person and genuinely relating to the patient as a fellow human being. In his spare time, he enjoys gardening, exercise and spending time with his wife and daughter.
Indiana University Health Arnett Cardiovascular is committed to being your resource for comprehensive cardiovascular healthcare. The primary goal is to improve your cardiovascular health and quality of life. IU Health Arnett has been providing specialty cardiovascular care since 1951.
Cardiology Services include:
- Cardiac congenital defect management
- Cardiac rhythm management
- Carotid and vascular testing
- Clinical trials
- Comprehensive heart failure program
- Echo and nuclear cardiac testing
- Holter and event monitors
- Lipid and anticoagulation clinics
- Percutaneous cardiac diagnostics and intervention
- Percutaneous electrophysiology diagnostics and
- Percutaneous peripheral diagnostics and intervention
- Percutaneous septal defect closure
- 24/7 on-call availability
Cardio-Thoracic Surgery services include:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid surgery
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery
- Heart valve operations
- Lung and esophageal surgery
- Maze procedure
- Peripheral vascular surgery
- Surgery of the great vessels
For more information call 765.474.MYMD or 866.377.MYMD.