IU Health Arnett welcomes a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
An IU Health Arnett Release
Indiana University Health Arnett is pleased to announce Sarah Toebbe, CPNP has joined our Pediatrics department. She is now seeing patients at IU Health Arnett Medical Offices at 2600 Greenbush Street in Lafayette.
Sarah started her nursing career in pediatrics after graduating with a Master of Science degree in nursing at Purdue University. The more she worked with children, the more she realized it was her life’s calling. Sarah enjoys getting to know each patient on a personal level and practicing family-centered care. Her special interests include sports medicine, adolescent health and infant growth and development.
Sarah enjoys staying active, traveling, decorating and spending time with her husband, family and friends.
Indiana University Health Arnett Pediatrics is comprised of pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners in three convenient locations in Lafayette and West Lafayette. The diverse group of male and female providers has interests in many areas, allowing them to care for your children’s general issues as well as their complex needs.
• Appointments for patients, birth to college-aged, including well child and same-day sick appointments
• Asthma management
• Comprehensive sports physicals
• Developmental, behavioral and learning disorders
• Evening hours for busy families
• Prescription refill line (765.448.8777)
• Saturday and Sunday morning illness clinics (Sunday only during the school year)
• 24 hour phone nurse for questions
For more information call 765.474.MYMD or 866.377.MYMD.