IU Health Blackford Hospital Health Fair
An IU Health Blackford Hospital Release
—HARTFORD CITY—Indiana University Health Blackford Hospital is offering a community health fair at Northside Elementary located at 400 East McDonald Street in Hartford City on Saturday, November 7 from 8 am – 12 pm.
There will be lab tests available until 11 am and more than 25 health education and information booths representing available community health resources.
Lab Test Options Include:
(Must be 18 years of age or older to receive and a 12 hour fasting is recommended)
- $30 includes Glucose, Lipid Profile, Complete Blood Count, Chemistry Profile, Hemoglobin A1C
- FREE Blood Glucose and Lipid Profile (Cholesterol)
- $10 PSA (prostate screen) for men
Payments are accepted in cash only.
There will also be other additional opportunities that will benefit attendees such as:
- IU Health Lifeline Critical Transport Helicopter on site
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations by Purdue Extension Family Nutrition Program at 9 am
- Silver Sneakers from the YMCA demonstration at 9:30 am
- Women’s Self Defense at 10 am
- The Northside Elementary Children’s Choir singing at 11 am
- Numerous door prizes and giveaways!
For more information, visit the Events Calendar or contact IU Health Blackford Hospital Education Department 765.331.2116.