IU Health Goshen offers reduced-rate flu shots
An IU Health Goshen Release
October 22, 2012
GOSHEN, Ind.— IU Health Goshen Hospital will offer several flu shot clinics throughout November and December in Goshen and Warsaw. The clinics are open to the public, and no appointment is necessary. Flu shots are provided at a reduced rate of $15. Cash, credit cards and checks will be accepted.
Dates and locations for the flu shot clinics are:
- Friday, Nov. 2 at Menno Travel, 210 South Main Street Goshen, 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 3, Shrine Building at the 4 H Fairgrounds, Warsaw, 8 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Nov. 5, IU Health Goshen Hospital, Birch Walnut Room, 4- 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 19, IU Health Goshen Hospital, Oak Poplar Room, 5– 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 6, IU Health Goshen Hospital, Arbor Conference Center, 6:30-9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11, Kosciusko Community YMCA, 1401 E. Smith Street, Warsaw, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
For more information, call 364-2904.