IU Health Saxony Hospital hosts community recycling event
An IU Health Saxony Hospital Release
Public invited to recycle appliances, electronics, batteries and more
FISHERS, Ind.---Indiana University Health Saxony Hospital is hosting a community recycling event on Saturday, June 16 in partnership with DAO Recycling. During the event, the public is invited to bring old, unwanted items to the hospital campus to be recycled.
WHEN: Saturday, June 16 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: IU Health Saxony Hospital - 13000 E. 136th St., Fishers, IN 46037
Items accepted for recycling at event:
- Appliances: large or small appliances in any condition, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, microwaves and freezers
- Batteries: automotive and electronic
- Electronics: any device that operates electronically, including phones, PDA's, stereos, iPods, game systems, computers, printers, routers, switches, cables, mouse and keyboards
- Paper documents for confidential document shredding
- Other items: metal goods (furnaces, A/C units, tools, drills, aluminum cans, lawn equipment, grills, bicycles)
Please note that there is a $5 fee per item for TVs and computer monitors.
Items not accepted at event: mattresses, paint, oil, consumer waste, plastic bottles, glass bottles, foam, wood, chemicals, furniture, rubber, fluorescent bulbs.