New exhibits, screenings, giveaways at Women’s Fair™
An IU Health La Porte Hospital Release
12th annual event on Oct. 15 from 2 pm to 7 pm at Blue Chip
LA PORTE, Ind.–Women’s Fair™ offers the public new exhibits, preventive screenings and wellness information on Tuesday, Oct. 15 from 2 pm to 7 pm (Central time) at the Blue Chip Stardust Event Center in Michigan City.
The largest women’s event in La Porte County, Women’s Fair is presented by Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital. In its twelfth successful year, the annual community health fair is free and open to the public. Tickets or pre-registration are not required.
Join the 2,000+ participants to mingle and explore various women’s services throughout the region. All members of the public are invited to come celebrate women and take advantage of the convenience of this one-stop-shop for healthy living.
The 2013 features include:
- AmeriBreast®—the world’s only walk-through tour of an inflatable, interactive human breast with an emphasis on breast cancer education and prevention (visit interactiveexhibits.com to learn more)
- Countless informative exhibits from area healthcare and women’s lifestyle vendors
- Feature presentation “The Surprising New News about Menopause Hormone Therapy” by Dr. Lovera Miller at 5 pm
- Free screenings such as blood glucose, blood pressure, bone density, foot, hearing, oral cancer and clinical breast exams
- Live spin class demonstrations from IU Health Wellness & Rehabilitation
- Free gift for attending and for filling out survey
For more information, call 219.326.2415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.