Reduced-rate flu shots offered by IU Health Goshen
An IU Health Goshen Hospital Release An Community Outreach Release An Events Release
—September 12, 2013
GOSHEN, Ind.— IU Health Goshen Hospital will offer several flu shot clinics throughout September and October in Goshen and surrounding communities. The clinics are open to the public and available to those 10 years and older. No appointment is necessary. Flu shots are provided at a reduced rate of $15. Cash, credit cards and checks will be accepted.
Dates and locations for the flu shot clinics are:
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 at IU Health Goshen Physicians, 226 West US 20, Middlebury, 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 at Lincoln Avenue Family Medicine, 400 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, 9-11 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 23 at IU Health Goshen Hospital, 200 High Park Ave., Goshen, 4-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 at IU Health Goshen Physicians, 450 E. Country Ln., Shipshewana, 9-11 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 4 during Goshen First Fridays at The Nut Shoppe, 204 S. Main St., 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 5 during The Retreat Women’s Expo, 1135 Professional Dr. in Goshen, noon-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 10 at IU Health Goshen Hospital, 200 High Park Ave., 7-9 a.m.
For more information, call 574-364-2496.