Women’s Fair to offer screenings, health education, giveaways Oct. 9 from 2-7 pm at Blue Chip
An IU Health La Porte Hospital Release
La Porte, IN – Women’s Fair™ offers the public new exhibits, preventative screenings and wellness information on Tuesday, October 9 from 2 pm to 7 pm (Central time) at the Blue Chip Stardust Event Center in Michigan City.
The largest women’s event in La Porte County, Women’s Fair is presented by Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital. In its eleventh successful year, the annual community health fair is free and open to the public. Tickets or pre-registration are not required.
Highlights of this year’s event, expected to be attended by more than 2,000 participants, include:
- AmeriHeart® walk-through inflatable, interactive heart exhibit that allows participants to learn about common heart diseases and heart features
- Countless informative and interactive exhibits from area healthcare and women’s lifestyle vendors
- Live Zumba® and Zumba® Gold wellness demonstrations
- Free screenings such as blood glucose, blood pressure, bone density, clinical breast exams, hearing, oral cancer as well as posture and balance assessment
- Free gift for attending and an additional gift for simply filling out a survey
For more information, call 219.326.2415 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.